Thursday, November 29, 2012

The day came!

Exactly our response.  Me in tears and Rich in shock.
 As I left work today I got in the car with Rich and said " I want to take a pregnancy test". I mean day 39 of my cycle, sore breasts and slight cramping; what else could it mean?!?  I justified even more by saying if we aren't pregnant we need to figure out what's going on so we can start the medication.

 Since we had to go to Smiths we decided to pick up a test. I looked at the selection and realized there was only a box for $13.99 left.  I told Rich I wouldn't pay that much for a test and he said "Is there anymore?" to which I told him to ask himself. I hid in another isle while the poor boy was given numerous options.  I almost laughed out loud when I heard my name called from his mouth.  $5.47 later we had our pregnancy tests.

 The last thing I did when I left work was go to the bathroom so I was determined that I wouldn't take the test until the next morning...however having the test in hand and a few hours to kill and with the suspense mounting up I realized I could go to the bathroom again.  Needless to say as Rich was in his room I went to the bathroom and the "+" instantly started to appear.  Now as someone who has taken enough pregnancy tests for a lifetime I couldn't believe my eyes!!!  I yelled "RICHARD" and the rest is history.

If I haven't been mislead through the internet we are 5 weeks along and due around the end of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment