I have always pictured being pregnant as a time when everything sounds good in huge quantities and not being able to satisfy all the cravings...
Well let me tell you I have most definitively not gotten to that part yet!
Most morning are complete with a pathetic attempt at a breakfast, showering and then throwing whatever was in my stomach up. <<I did just read that I should get up slower in the morning and eat saltines in bed and let them digest before getting up; this will probably work about the time I should be getting over morning sickness anyway>>
I am then nauseous until about 11 am and then starved for lunch but obviously nothing sounds good then. However, lunch is typically my biggest meal of the day- whatever that means.
I then get off work and since nothing sounds good Rich gets stuck with cereal for dinner..back to his single days I guess.
Here is what I've learned to keep away from:
Meat- especially: chicken, pork, and turkey
ANY vegetables
Yogurt- especially smoothies
Milk
Anything big and hearty
And here is what I can't live without:
Fruit snacks- just not the orange or green ones
Cheese and Saltines
FRUIT!- especially cold
Fruit juices
Popcorn
Lemon/Lime water
Good thing I can swallow my pre-natal vitamin everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment