Saturday, February 9, 2013

Team EP

I told my boss and co-workers yesterday at work [[during staff meeting] that I was expecting by saying:

"My suggestion for the office is that it would be a lot easier if everyone in the office knew...I am pregnant!!"

Their response was so sweet and Dr. E couldn't believe I kept it a secret for 16 weeks.  Also no one believed me I've been sick because I never threw up in a trash can--just numerous times in the toilet before I came to work :)

I was also told I get to pick what we have for lunch each month until July...if I keep working that long.

I am so blessed to have a network I spend all day with who is extremely supportive and happy for Rich and I.  I even think I caused some tears.

Oh yeah and then Polly touched my stomach; that was totally unexpected but hit it home harder that it's true- i'm going to have a baby!

"So excited for the new member of Team EP...Erica Junior"
Dr. Edmunds

No comments:

Post a Comment