Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome!!

Please enjoy this warm welcome to our baby blog!!

Through our journey with infertility there were many times I wished posts/pictures/updates on one's pregnancy were kept on a separate blog so they wouldn't sneak up on me and make any certain day harder...so this is specifically for all those who Rich and I have created a special bond with over the nearly 2 year infertility struggle.

I also want to spare anyone  the emotional pain hearing other's pregnancy success can cause and pray I will never be the cause of tears on your pillow. 

------------------------

We first would like to explain the title of the blog "Miracle Messerly"

We were on Clomid for three months and hated it.  We then decided to see a specialist after a three month break from Clomid and at that appointment in early November we were told- yet again- I showed no signs of ovulating. So we were given the treatment plan, ordered the medicine and waited for my next period to start our HGC, Progesterone and Clomid combination...

Long story short we were already two weeks pregnant at that appointment and the medication is still in our fridge.

Now I'm sure most of you know that in any fertile couple there is only 20% chance of getting pregnant each month and after the first year that percentage goes down to 2-3% each month; now mix that with no ovulation and you've got Rich and Erica and now one miracle baby.

------------------------------------

I've tried my best at documenting everything we want to remember and our plan is to print this blog once the baby is born then resume Messerly Moments as a family of three.

And hey I'll give you a few answers without you even asking the questions!

1. Our due date is July 29, 2013
2. We are not finding out the gender
3. Yes I am tired all the time and continue to struggle with morning sickness
4. Rich is trying to be ok giving up his room
5. By choice I won't be working once the baby comes
6. Please visit the blog often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment