Friday, March 22, 2013

Bassinet

Lately I've been feeling very unprepared for this baby; especially feeling like we don't have all the necessary supplies.  I've spent quite a bit of time looking at cribs, bassinets, diaper bags etc, and even checked out parenting books that the library. 

As I looked at bassinets I kept thinking they were adorable but completely impractical for us.  I mean where would we store it and what would we do after the first few weeks/months of use when the baby adjusts to the crib?

Then as we went crib shopping tonight I refused to leave the store without a baby item...We needed to start realizing the baby needs more than just clothes and diapers. So we found this gem right next the the bassinet I had seen online.  It's about 1/3 the size, folds up flat, material can all be removed and washed, no need for a mattress, and can be used as a baby holder in the kitchen/living room later in life. It stands up flush to our bed and Rich was one proud dad putting it together all on his own.

Now I just can't wait until our baby meets it's first bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment