Yesterday was one of those days that when it's over I just keep thinking, "Man what if every day was that awesome!"
After I dropped Rich off at his brothers' house and checked out Dane's brand new car I went to lunch with Julie where she got me all caught up on her life, then a bridal shower for a hometown friend Karisa and after all that excitement I obviously had to take a nap and when I woke up we took ourselves on a date!
We started at Noodles since I had a buy one, get one free meal coupon...
And made our way to the Shoe Carnival to find this size 13 clown some shoes!
We started out looking at cleats <<he destroyed his in Pittsburgh, thanks Superstorm Sandy>> but then with their buy one, get one half off deal I knew there wouldn't be another time to convince him that he really needs running shoes.
So he got both.
After shopping we went to Sammy's and ordered a pie and a cupcake shake with a gift card Matt gave us and although it was about 200 degrees in there and a slew of people with super slow service that first bite of our shakes took all that pain away.
A few minutes later we were home, with two basketball games on, eating our treats and finishing off the season of Pretty Little Liars.
March 23 was a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment