- Stranger #2 asked me if I was pregnant, again in the temple
- I don't feel like I've been emotional at all- haven't even cried once; however I know I have been moody at times
- We decided the dates of baby showers and baby blessing
- Rich says I'm starting to show
- My abs are as rock hard as they have ever been! Rich is jealous.
- I'm hungry all the time but not much sounds good
- I feel myself stumbling over words a lot
- My back has been beginning to ache towards the end of the day- so grateful i'm not bigger yet!
- I keep day dreaming about Seven Peaks and a maternity swimsuit I need to find
- A patient at work offered to do a 3D ultrasound for free once I'm 27 weeks
- I fell in love with the Scripture Doctrine and Covenants 8:8
- No struggles with heartburn, sleeping or being hot
- I'm so grateful we were able to travel as much as we did before baby
- I read my scriptures out loud and it's still incomprehensible to think that the baby can hear me
Best moment of the week:
Wednesday morning Rich quoted Seinfeld and said, "not hotdogs but chicken dogs"...30 seconds later I was throwing up in the toilet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3eNPO8nAE0
ReplyDeleteCheck out 4:40 and you will see why I quoted it