Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Week 32 Appointment

At Valley OB/GYN there are eight doctors that all rotate through patients and delivering...meaning we have no idea who will be delivering our little one and it will just depend on who is on call.  To some this may be the most stressful thing imaginable; but we love it.  It's great to know that who is at the hospital is completely focused on their shift there and not upset about leaving patients in the office or leaving whatever exciting thing they were doing on their day off. 

Anyway at my 32 week appointment today we meet with the third doctor and so far we haven't meet one we wouldn't be thrilled to work with. After I was weighed and had my blood pressure tested- both were perfect by the way...he came in and went over my Glucose test saying, I was of course, healthy in every way :) he then checked the heart rate of the little one and he said it was 140.

He then measured me and I'm at 33 weeks with some change, the head is down with little indications that he/she will change positions...both of these are reasons we think we'll have an early baby.

Still no heartburn, frequent bathroom breaks, trouble sleeping, stretch marks, swelling, acne, forgetfulness, feeling hot or crazy dreams... but trust me I am pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment