Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Questions

From my dad:
Are your arms shrinking? I saw some lady trying to put something in her cart at the store but couldn't quite get it to the bottom because her belly was in the way.

I do notice that some things are harder to reach but until he told me this story I never thought of it as shrinking.  Kindof cute.

Checker at Smiths:
Would you like help to your car?

When she first asked I just thought; "Huh, what good customer service, I've never been asked that before" Then I realized it was because I was pregnant. Even though it was such a sweet gesture, I would much prefer help to my apartment one block away to unload everything! 

Worker at Victoria Secret:
What can I help you find today?
Me- Underwear to wear home from the hospital after I have this baby
Oh well I guess I won't try to interest you in a lace thong :)

My Husband:
Can you remember everything you did to make this pregnancy so easy so they can all be this way?

Yeah he has had it amazingly easy.  Most the time he forgets I'm even pregnant...like when he had me walk to campus, work-out and then walk home in 90 degree weather and 9 1/3 months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment