Tonight as I was working in the initiatory booth a sister came in whom I have seen every week, at the same time in the same place for the past month. After a few encounters she said - in broken English- "Are you pregnant?" When she asked me I was shocked but of course said yes and started blushing.
When I told her I was 18 weeks she couldn't believe how small I was and asked if the baby is a boy or girl. I then told her we aren't finding out and she lifted her two little Hispanic hands up to my stomach and squeezed just a bit and said "girl, you will have a girl."
Before she left I said "I hope you're right" and she said she knows she is and that I should never forget her. Sister Lorigea you will not be forgotten in the life of me or the baby; so blessed to be in the presents of angels such as her in the Provo Temple.

No comments:
Post a Comment