- I've worn both my maternity pants but they are still too big and keep sliding down
- Red meat is still my best friend and all I wanted for breakfast this week was icecream
- It's fun not to know the gender and hear everyone's guesses; after they get over the shock
- Most mornings and throughout the day I have headaches. I have approved medicine to take but they usually improve when I focus on my breathing
- I still don't think I've felt the baby move
- With our tax return back I'm ready to do some baby shopping!
- I feel like I should start reading parenting books but I'm not sure I'll find one that fits Rich and I
- While helping Rich's sister move last weekend it was cute how everyone was like: "should you be carrying that..." I'm not helpless you know ;)
- We love going on walks and to the gym
-I got my second trimester pedicure: new polish put on by someone else each trimester = bliss!
What a blessed pregnancy I've had!
One book that I have that I really like is "Welcome to your child's brain" If you'd like to borrow it, let me know! It helps you understand how kids brains work and how to use that knowledge when taking car of them. It's written by two neuroscientists, but is very approachable and easy to understand. Still, everything in there has good research to back it up. Good luck finding a book (or books) that work for you! Also, not a book, but I think this organization: http://www.growparenting.com has some really cool resources, especially the blog. Also, if you haven't heard of goodreads.com you should check it out! You can see what books your friends have read and liked and keep track of what books you've read and want to read.
ReplyDelete