Saturday, February 2, 2013

GOTHE


This morning I recruited Rich and Julie to join me for the Gifts of the Heart Exchange.  It is practically a huge garage sale that BYU students put on for other students and their spouses.  The mostly have baby clothes in all sizes but there is also toddler clothing, toys, baby supplies and adult items.

The best part? It's all free. Through the generosity of the community and understanding of how small a student family budget can be we were blessed with every article of clothing in the picture without paying a dime.

2 comments:

  1. Erica, I am seriously in tears!! I am so excited for you! You and rich are going to be the best parents in the entire world, you already are. I saw rich for like .2 seconds at the gifts of the heart exchange and if I wasn't in a hurry I would have run back in to find you. Isn't gifts of the heart SO wonderful? Seriously, if there is anything you need at all we are not far away. PLEASE do not hesitate to ask!! Congratulations! I hope your morning sickness goes away fast.

    ReplyDelete