Thursday, March 14, 2013

20 Weeks

  • We obtained our first baby room decor item: a plaque that says, "Faith in God also requires faith in his timing." How beautiful is that?!? Thanks Nielsen clan!
  • March has been decided to be my last month as an ordinance worker in the Provo Temple
  • I'm still fitting into all my pants, I just can't button them
  • Headaches, backaches and a throat that doesn't seem to clear are my only aliments
  • Rich has really started to connect with the baby
  • Rich is also slowly loosing his room
  • I don't know how I feel about putting my name on the "expecting" list in Relief Society
  • It's amazing to think that with a baby you are given exactly who Heavenly Father wants you to raise.  There isn't much choice in the matter- can't wait to meet who we have been be blessed with!
  • When working out on Monday I couldn't last much longer than 30 minutes so I went up to Rich and said "The baby needs to go" it has since been a favorite phrase.
  • I'm glad we aren't finding out the gender! Makes decorating so much easier and more fun!
I can't believe we are half way through this journey! It has been such a dream come true and I cherish every minute.  Yesterday when I threw up Rich just looked at me and the baby and asked when we are going to learn to get along.  Man I'm so lucky to be sharing this experience with him!!

1 comment:

  1. if your pants have buttons, get some strong hairties or thick rubber bands and hook one end onto the button. Loop the other end through the button hole and around the button. This will extend your waistbands on your pants and jeans up to 2-3 inches depending on the elasticity of the rubber bands. =) You can safety pin the zippers so they don't slide down. that way you can wear your own pants as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete