Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 21

Part of the reason I created this blog is because Rich and I feel that this baby is such a miracle for us and we realize it may not happen twice.

So for us, each step of this journey has added pressure to be documented perfectly and frequently to ensure a lasting memory of these precious months of pregnancy.  I look back and I'm already grateful for this record but if I document updates of each week of pregnancy how can I stop as soon as the baby comes, and what if we are granted future children how will they feel if they don't get a whole blog dedicated to their journey prior to Earth life?

I guess what I'm trying to say is...blogs are my journals that are open for all to participate in.  If I don't keep track of it here or in a few other private documents it will soon be forgotten and that is the last thing I want to happen.  My goal is for this blog to focus on highlights and daily events and not so much weekly recaps - making this transition now already relives stress of needing to summarize each week once the Messerly's become a family of three!

Plan of action for second half of pregnancy?

MORE PICTURES!!!

Especially for my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment