Monday, July 22, 2013

39 Week Appointment

Well after hours of walking on the treadmill, listening to classical music, eating lots of pineapple, rocking back and forth on all fours, galloping around, doing lunges and squats, having Rich drive over bumps and eating spicy foods such as


...I'm still just 1 cm dilated :)

As the doctor checked today she just said my cervix is still high up but that I'm very thinned out.  She even bounced the baby's head up and down, that was fun. 

The heart-rate was 136, I measured right at 39 weeks and my blood pressure is still great. She said everything can change in any six hour span so don't give up.

She then offered one more piece of advice to induce labor in the bedroom and we were on our way. 

Maybe it was my imagination but she seemed to snicker as she left the room saying "see you next week".

The full moon theory is crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment